Monday, March 29, 2010

Basic Analysis Of Me.

I've been an eagle and an observer my whole life. I don't know if it's because my parents have kept me imprisoned with their paranoia, or because I naturally just like to sit on my pine tree to observe. I'm normally a solitary eagle, but that doesn't mean I won't fly down to enjoy the company of others. Both can kind of hurt, mostly solitude, even though ironically, it's what I am. Solitude did put me in therapy for about a year, so I'm doing much better, but I still enjoy occasional solitude. I just want the company of other people more.

I've been single almost all my life. I've never really found a mate. That kinda changed recently after meeting a very special lady. I'll be flying with her for a very long time. She may be the one I've been wanting my whole life.

Because of my parents religion, paying for my needs, and paranoia, I've had tons of restrictions on my choice of friends, activities, life, even though I'm a full-blown eagle. I'm 19, now, and dammit, I gotta fly. I need to start fending for myself so no one has me in a cage instead of in the spacious sky.

This is it for now. You'll see more into my avian eyes and my life. Bless you all.

1 comments:

Jessica Teen Mommy said...

This Is Very Deep I Love Your Blog Such A Smart Guy!!
P.S Then I'm A Robin Lol Do You Know By Any Chance If They Are Nice Hehe?!

Post a Comment