Monday, March 29, 2010

View From The Sky

I go to school in the mountains, and it has the most beautiful view ever. We are next to these forrests and huge mountains that hold the ocean on the other side. Just where I belong as an avian creature lover, right?

I'm in the perfect place to gather my thoughts. To watch the world, or at least my town. I see it all: at least 5 towns, a huge satellite in the farms, my city, and the freeway with the many cars going by. And the music certainly helps. It all depends on the song, my mood, and my situation. If I feel good, I can view good.

I like just standing there, the wind blowing in my face, the sun shining on me like the graceful bird I am.

Viewing isn't just for appreciation. It's for thinking, observing, and health. And it doesn't just involve high places. It involves all places. And people, as well. I see all parts of life wherever I am. That's what an eagle does: he sees everything. I'll fly down to help once in a while.

For now, I'll keep learning.

0 comments:

Post a Comment