Thursday, April 8, 2010

All Aboard The Crazy Train




I just got listening to the song, Crazy Train by Ozzy Osbourne.

I've heard this song countless times, and even though I already figured this out in high school, Ozzy is right: Life is a crazy train, dude.

War, famine, drama (not the theatrical kind), you name it. Even though I've been sheltered from the rest of the world, I can still feel the effects of all the hell that is going on in this planet. I may still be undamaged now, but I'm bound to experience the crazy stuff.

But either way, I still had depression and so much other stuff in high school where it hurt me so much to the point where I wanted to run away. But I'm much stronger than that. I'm still surprised I didn't turn out to be a gang member or a junkie or a criminal or turned to self-harm. I'm too freaked out to do the physical stuff, but running away was definitely an option I felt at the time.

It's a bit hard to explain, and I think another time I will explain. All I know is that at some point, I decided to take action. I realized that not doing anything makes your problems going away. It's like just continuing to have your home after it got the crap beaten out of it by a hurricane. No, you pick up the pieces, and fix the darn thing. That's what I did with my life.

Guess where I am now? I'm off the crazy train, and in the sky where I belong, where I can get away and head to where I really want to get to. No more trains for me. I got wings.

0 comments:

Post a Comment