Friday, April 30, 2010

An Ode To The Sky


This I dedicate to the favorite part of the world I enjoy: the sky.

It all happened yesterday on a clear day. I was gonna write about it yesterday, but some stuff came up. Other than the tons of math I gotta do, I'm cool now.

Anyway, I looked up, and all I saw was blue open heaven. I wanted to be up there. And being part eagle on the college mountains with a thirst to fly, the craving was really hitting me.

So instead, I'll talk about what I think about when I see the clear blue sky:

Heaven
Opportunity
Freedom
Heights
Learn To Fly by Foo Fighters
Little people that look like ants
Love
Mika
Giving her a ride of my back
Some of my music
Books
Poetry
Heavy Metal
Airplanes
Blogging
My friends
Spreading my wings
Looking Down
Happiness
Intelligence
School
Hearts
Travel
Japan
Spain
Hutington Beach
El Paso
Manhattan, Kansas
Ohio
Detroit, Michigan
The world
God
Metallica
Mexico
Special floaty feeling
Maximum Ride Series by James Patterson
Human bird hybrid
Spanish-style guitar combined with Metal guitar
Wanting to write it all down

This is what I think of when I see the sky. I know I'll feel all of this when I fly. And I wanna share it all with her, most of all. We'll fly away forever. I'll be free, nothing holding me back, just be with my hunni. Nothing else would matter.

0 comments:

Post a Comment