Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Empty-Headed, In Need Of Inspiration


Need ideas for the brain; need inspiration; need to fill that whole in my head. Right now, I feel like the lady in the picture here.

C'mon, sky. C'mon, world. Give me something. Hey, noggin! Why aren't you active yet? Why must I ruffle hard through my head? Why must I have thunderstorms and clouds in my mind? Why must you run down my thinking engine?

I have the need to write; I must let something out; I must do stuff with my fingers on my keyboard. I just need to let it out and share with the world.

Something must happen now before I go crazy. I need something meaningful, anything cool to write about. Not just an entry of me whining about how I can't find something to write about. I must do something!

I'm empty-headed, in need of inspiration. The need to write.

0 comments:

Post a Comment