Saturday, October 23, 2010

Women's Clothing


Man, I worked in the women's building of Macy's for the first time today. It was the most hectic, totally different world I've ever been in. Sure, it's surrounded by women, but a lot of times, the stress isn't worth it. Plus, there's only one woman I'd rather be surrounded by, and she's all the woman I need for life.

When I was there, it's like they put the last existing male and put him in the women's world to fend for himself, but he did have help, of course.

The good thing, of course, was the amount of sales I made today. I made over 20% of my sales goal. That's the benifit of working in women's, because they love their shopping. That's the Magic of Macy's.

I wanna sleep forever, or just run away with her. Get away from it all.

0 comments:

Post a Comment