Monday, November 1, 2010

Don't Be A CR


Sorry I haven't written in a while. Lots of stuff has been going on in my personal life. But I'm back in my tree to share what's been in my mind and my sights.

Anyways, there's this dude who's been in 2 of my classes since Spring, 2010. He was in one that last semester, and he's in my Speech class this semester. I won't mention his name, so I'll call him CR.

He's late. Every single fuckin time to class. At least half an hour late, at the most. Once, he was almost an hour late. Other times, I see him at the learning center when he was supposed to come to class.

He did mention to the teacher one time that the reason he's always late is because of his bro. If he didn't have a car and lived too far, maybe I'd understand. But since I don't know all his situation, I'll talk smack about him anyways. It gets annoying seeing him always be late. Every day.

My advice to all of you is: don't be a CR if you're perfectly capable of showing up on time. Seriously, it's annoying.

0 comments:

Post a Comment